Now's not a good time for me to blog -reasons I cannot tell. So I shall make this a quik one. Perhaps a one-liner or something. And I'll blog tomorrow since there's no school tomorrow!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOUSY SAILORS WHO PONNED TRAINING YESTERDAY! "TODAY VERY NICE TO SAIL LEH. THE WIND WAS DAMN SHIOK! ," exclaimed Clio. I EVEN MANAGED TO BEAT SARAH SI! AND MICHELLE (but she had a bad start).
IT WAS ALL COS OF HAPPY VAL'S DAY! VAL WAS ON MY SIDE, AND MY DARLING DATE WAS THERE. EVENTHOUGH HIS RAYS OF LIGHT WAS GLARING AND CAUSED ME TO CUP MY HANDS OVER MY EYES, I LOVE HIM SO! BUT! MICHELLE AND EUGENE ARE THE BEST! THEY SHARE THE SAME DATE! AHAHAHAHAHA
WAIT! I'LL ADD A PICTURE!

Hair done to Linnette, our class hairdresser. AHAHAHAHA For more information, please read Oweeeee's blog. (see my preety-ful star studs?!)
To make Teresa happy, quote/unquote; SEE YA'LL, suckerrrrs!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home